Hilo: Lava Adventure & Waterfall Swim
The Lava Adventure & Waterfall Swim air adventure showcases the how the story of Hawai‘i is inextricably linked to the elements. You will fly over Kīlauea, the most active volcano on earth, and search out glowing red lava, evidence that this fiery hot spot is constantly cycling through both creation and destruction. However, the windward side also catches enough rain to make Hilo the wettest city in the United States.
After your air adventure over the volcano and lush surroundings, touchdown in a tropical fruit farm and disembark to join our exclusive partner, Hawaii Forest & Trail, on a guided ground exploration with private access to three of Hilo’s most beautiful waterfalls! A special treat awaits you at the third stop where you will enjoy a locally made lunch and swim or kayak under a 120 foot private waterfall.
- Current activity at Kilauea Volcano
- Tropical rainforests of Puna
- Waterfalls of North Hilo
- Exclusive access to a 1,000 acre tropical fruit farm to see cacao, lychee, macadamia nuts, coffee, & other exotic crops
- Sample seasonal fruit and fresh macadamia nuts at a private gazebo overlooking world-famous Rainbow Falls
- Enjoy a locally made lunch while taking in stunning views
- Swim, Kayak, or Paddle under a 120 foot private waterfall
While we are flying all of our regular tours and charters, please understand that what you will see on our flights is highly dependent upon 1) the eruption, 2) the weather, and 3) the temporary flight restrictions in place. Please be assured that our pilots will do their best to navigate all conditions to deliver to you the safest and best viewing experience possible.
Please be assured that our pilots will do their best to navigate all conditions to deliver to you the safest and best viewing experience possible.
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click to view
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
There are no product reviews yet.