Kapolei: Doors-Off Legends of West Oahu
Get acquainted with Hawai‘i’s unique cast of characters on the Legends of West O‘ahu flight. How did demi-god Maui use his hook? Did Pele always live only on Hawai‘i Island? Over the course of your 40-minute flight, our pilot will regale you with myths of Hawai‘i’s deities as you view this fabled island from above. Tour central O‘ahu, the beauty of the North Shore, and Wai‘anae, retracing their adventures. From your vantage point, you will have a unique opportunity to see with your own eyes how the ‘āina (land) is inextricably linked to our akua (gods). This is a great flight for kids, or anyone interested in learning how the geographical features of our island home form the culture and legends of Hawai‘i.
- Ka‘ena Point
- Wai‘anae Coast
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click map to view larger
For answers to common questions please read our faq.
* Total flight time may vary.
- Passengers over 265 lbs may be subject to weight restriction fee.
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- For optimal availability, we recommend you inquire 48 hrs or more before your desired flight time
For Doors-Off Flights
- A jacket is suggested as the flight is cool and windy
- All cameras and sunglasses must have straps
- No hats permitted on the flight
- Closed-toe shoes required and shoes may not have open backs
Check-in At Our Kalaeloa Base
- For guests who are driving themselves, please arrive at the Kalaeloa Airport Tower parking lot 30 minutes prior to your tour departure. Our van will pick you up here and take you through the security gate to our helicopter pad and hangar.
- There is free parking at Kalaeloa Airport (JRF).
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
There are no product reviews yet.