Kapolei: Legends of West Oahu
Out of stock
Starting June 1, 2020
We are offering this tour exclusively as a private excursion. Due to social distancing requirements, we have modified our cabin seating arrangement and this tour seats up to five (5) guests. Learn more about our new elevated health & safety protocol in response to COVID-19. Call or chat with our reservations team to inquire about other aircraft options that may be available.
Get acquainted with Hawai‘i’s unique cast of characters on the Legends of West O‘ahu flight. How did demi-god Maui use his hook? Did Pele always live only on Hawai‘i Island? Over the course of your 30-minute flight, our pilot will regale you with myths of Hawai‘i’s deities as you view this fabled island from above. Tour central O‘ahu, the beauty of the North Shore, and Wai‘anae, retracing their adventures. From your vantage point, you will have a unique opportunity to see with your own eyes how the ‘āina (land) is inextricably linked to our akua (gods). This is a great flight for kids, or anyone interested in learning how the geographical features of our island home form the culture and legends of Hawai‘i.
- Ka‘ena Point
- Wai‘anae Coast
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click to view
* Total flight time typically varies slightly.
- Approx. 30 minutes total air tour flight time in Bell 407
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Round-trip ground transportation from the Kapolei West Oahu Resort Area
- Passengers over 265 lbs. may be subject to weight restriction fee.
- For answers to common questions please read our faq.
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
There are no product reviews yet.