Kapolei: Oahu to Molokai Expedition
Out of stock
Starting June 1, 2020
We are offering this tour exclusively as a private excursion. Due to social distancing requirements, we have modified our cabin seating arrangement and this tour seats up to five (5) guests. Learn more about our new elevated health & safety protocol in response to COVID-19. Call or chat with our reservations team to inquire about other aircraft options that may be available.
Departing from Kapolei in West O’ahu, fly East over Waikīkī and Diamond Head then over the Molokai Channel or Ka’iwi Channel to reach the historically significant and stunningly beautiful island of Molokai. On O’ahu your flight path will include aerial views such as the epic surf breaks along the North Shore, the impressive military complex at Kaneohe, and the charming and iconic Chinaman’s Hat island.
As you reach the Western flanks of Moloka’i, you’ll gaze upon pristine and remote beaches then skim along the largest sea cliffs in the world where millennia of exposure to the natural elements of wind, wave, and rain have sculpted breathtaking rock formations.
As you return to O’ahu, you’ll see Pearl Harbor from the same vantage point as the US Airmen who responded to the fateful attack on the Day of Infamy. Soak in the incredible views of Ala Moana Beach Park, the busy Ala Wai Boat Harbor, and the iconic skyline and white sands of Waikīkī Beach. Peer into Diamond Head Crater (Lē‘ahi) from above and gain a new understanding of what formed this famous landmark. Fly by the tumbling Lulumahu Falls nestled in the lush Nu‘uanu Valley, Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, and Kaliuwa’a (Sacred Falls) which has been permanently closed to the public and is now only viewable by air. See beautiful Ka’a’awa Valley (also known as Kualoa Valley) which was a residence of kings, and where young men of noble blood were brought for training. As you continue to head West, gaze at the gem-like luxury resorts of sunny Kapolei before landing at our West O’ahu base.
- Pearl Harbor & Honolulu
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Ala Wai Boat Harbor
- Waikīkī Beach & Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
- Lulumahu Falls
- Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Kapolei West Oahu Resort Area
- Kaliuwa’a (Sacred Falls), now viewable only by air
- World’s Tallest Sea Cliffs (almost 4000’ above the Pacific!)
- Historical town of Kalaupapa
- Pristine white sand beaches
- Lush Rainforest
- Inaccessible Mountains
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Upgrade your Molokai Sea Cliff tour to include approximately 45 minutes on the ground with easy walks at Paradise’s exclusive Moloka‘i Lookout. You’ll take in views of the remote Kalaupapa peninsula below, and look down the shoreline to glimpse the world’s tallest sea cliffs. Enjoy a toast of bubbly and gourmet pupus (appetizers) while you enjoy the views.
Click to view
* Total flight time typically varies slightly.
- Approx. 2 hours total air tour flight time in Bell 407
- Scenic landing add-on adds 45 minutes to your total experience
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Round-trip ground transportation from the Kapolei West Oahu Resort Area
- Passengers over 265 lbs. may be subject to weight restriction fee.
- For answers to common questions please read our faq.
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
There are no product reviews yet.