Kona: Kohala Coast & Waterfalls
Fly with Paradise to the Kohala Valleys to hover amidst the breathtaking 2500’ waterfalls and sheer cliff faces. En route, you will witness frozen lava flows on the Kona and Kohala coasts from the 1801 Hualalai eruption and the 1859 Mauna Loa eruption, which traveled over 31 miles before reaching the now world-famous Kohala Coast. Dotting the shoreline along the way, you can pick out pristine white and black sand beaches — including Mahai’ula, Kiholo, Anaeho’omalu and Hapuna – to visit during your stay!
- 2500′ waterfalls and sheer cliff faces
- Frozen lava flows, Kona and Kohala
- Shorelines and black sand beaches
- Waterfalls and rugged coastlines
- Lush landscape of Kohala
- Birthplace of Kamehameha the Great
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click map to view larger
For answers to common questions please read our faq.
* Approx. 1 hour. Total flight times may vary.
Check-in At Our Kona Base
- Please arrive to our Kona base at the Kona Airport 45 min prior to your tour departure time.
- Self-Pay parking at Kona Airport.
- Our Kona base is located at the commuter terminal area of the airport by Mokulele.
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
If you are booking less than 48 hours in advance, please call to confirm availability.
All tours are open to the public and are sold by the individual seat. Make your tour PRIVATE by booking all 6 seats on the aircraft.
All staff & guests are required to wear masks. Learn more about our elevated health & safety protocol in response to COVID-19.