Kona: Volcano Eco Landing
Paradise Helicopter’s Volcano Eco Landing tour offers guests a one-of-a-kind opportunity to view Hawaii Island’s natural landmarks by air and stop at the Hawaiian Legacy Forest to plant their own Koa Legacy Trees. This two hour flight over scenic areas including the Kona coast, active lava flows, the lush Hamakua Coast, and the Kohala waterfalls. Guests will also land at the Hawaiian Legacy Forest above the historic Umikoa Village on the slopes of Mauna Kea for a 30-minute private tree planting tour and a delicious treat.
- See all five volcanoes
- 2,000-foot deep valleys
- White and black sand beaches
- Rugged coastlines
- Dramatic waterfalls
- Lava flow activity at Kīlauea crater
- Rain forests
- Kohala’s lush valleys
- See 11 of the planet’s 13 climate zones
For answers to common questions please read our faq.
- Approx. 0.6 hours on the ground for tree planting
- Approx. 2.5 – 3 hours tour time
* Total flight time typically varies from 1.7 – 2.1 hours.
Free round-trip transportation for tours departing from the Kona International Airport.
- Free transportation is limited and based on availability.
- Please reply to your confirmation email with a request for transportation and hotel name. Paradise Helicopters will confirm availability for your date via email and/or phone.
- Pick up and drop off locations are limited to the Kona Coast including the Hapuna area – North and the Keauhou area South.
- Exceptions and other restrictions may apply.
- Free transportation only applies to Air Adventures purchased directly from Paradise Helicopters.
- May not be combined with other offers.
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
There are no product reviews yet.