Lanai: Circle Island Experience
Experience the entire island of Lāna‘i from the air on Paradise Helicopters’ Lāna‘i Circle Island Experience! This thirty-minute air tour is a great way to acquaint yourself with the island upon arrival, and gain a better understanding of its history, culture, and beauty. Your pilot will follow the perimeter of Lāna‘i’s singular volcano, Pālāwai, which now extinct. By air, you will see the Mānele Bay on the southern shore, and as you turn north toward the home of the Kānepu‘u dryland forest preserve, view Keahiakawelo (the “Garden of the Gods”), and Polihua. Finish out your island orientation with East Lāna‘i – virtually one long, sandy beach.
- This is a private helicopter tour. Your party of up to six guests will enjoy the helicopter all to your selves.
- Rugged Western Coastline
- Secluded White Sand Beaches
- Fascinating Reefs
- Lanai’s Beautiful Northeastern Coast
- Ship wrecks
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click map to view larger
For answers to common questions please read our faq.
* Approx. 35 minutes total air tour flight time
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Rate is based on a private tour
- Aircraft can seat up to 6 guests
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
There are no product reviews yet.