Kapolei: Diamond Head Scenic
Out of stock
Starting June 1, 2020
We are offering this tour exclusively as a private excursion. Due to social distancing requirements, we have modified our cabin seating arrangement and this tour seats up to five (5) guests. Learn more about our new elevated health & safety protocol in response to COVID-19. Call or chat with our reservations team to inquire about other aircraft options that may be available.
Paradise Helicopters’ Diamond Head Scenic tour is the best way to see some of the most famous spots in Hawai‘i by air. Departing from the Kalaeloa Airport just minutes from the resorts at Kapolei West O‘ahu, you will see Pearl Harbor from the same vantage point as the US Airmen who responded to the fateful attack on the Day of Infamy. You will also drink in the incredible views of Ala Moana Beach Park, the busy Ala Wai Boat Harbor, and the iconic white sand beach of Waikīkī.
- Pearl Harbor
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Ala Wai Boat Harbor
- Waikīkī Beach
- Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
- Lulumahu Falls
- Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Kapolei West Oahu Resort Area
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click to view
* Total flight time typically varies slightly.
* FREE 15-min Luxury shuttle ride from the Kapolei West Oahu resort area – Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Kapolei West Oahu, Disney Aulani, Kapolei West Oahu Beach Villas Resort, Marriott’s Kapolei West Oahu Beach Club
Kapolei West Oahu Resort Area pickup available 75 minutes before departure. Return service to the Kapolei West OahuResort Area also available after tour.
For guests who are driving our van will pick you up 45 minutes prior to departure at the Kalaeloa Airport Tower parking lot.
Passengers over 265 lbs may be subject to weight restriction fee.
For answers to common questions please read our faq.
Free round-trip transportation for tours departing from the Kona International Airport.
Please reply to your confirmation email with a request for transportation and hotel name. Paradise Helicopters will confirm availability for your date via email and/or phone.
Exceptions and other restrictions may apply.
Free transportation only applies to Air Adventures purchased directly from Paradise Helicopters.
May not be combined with other offers.
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
- From H-1 Fwy Westbound, take Exit 2, turn Left at the light onto Makakilo Drive.
- Road will become Fort Barrette Road, then Enterprise Avenue. Continue straight.
- At the T Intersection, turn Right onto Midway Street.
- Continue for approximately one quarter mile.
- Paradise Helicopters will be on your left, located near the Naval Air Museum at Barbers Point.