Waimea: Whales & Waterfalls (3 in 1 Experience)
Every winter, Hawaii is the recipient of very special island visitors – humpback whales! Get the best vantage point possible with Paradise Helicopters as you journey with your pilot to enjoy exclusive aerial views of whales. We are the only helicopter touring company in Hawaii offering a guest satisfaction GUARANTEED whale watching tour from the skies. You decide if you are satisfied with your whale sighting – or we will refund you the whale watching add on amount of $50.
Decide if you want the Doors-on or Doors-off as you take off to admire humpback whales along the famed Kohala Coast! Next venture deep into the heart of the spectacular Kohala Valleys – literally a tour in itself – to hover beside 2000′ cascading waterfalls. There is no better way to experience and learn about the geography, history and incomparable lush beauty of Kohala, birthplace of King Kamehameha. Fly with the Doors-off and your camera will be the only thing between you and the majestic humpbacks and towering 2000’ waterfalls and sheer cliff faces…watch your Instagram BLOW UP!
Must book early – seats are limited!
- Or if you are not satisfied with your whale sighting, get a $50 refund for your whales add on and at least have the most beautiful helicopter tour of your life, experiencing the Kohala Valleys & Waterfalls!
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click to view
For answers to common questions please read our faq.
* Total flight time typically varies from 30-45 minutes.
- Yes, 3 experiences in one tour! 1) Hawaii’s Only Guaranteed Whale-Watching option + 2) the adventure of Hawaii-Island’s Only Doors-Off Helicopter Tour + 3) come face-to-face with the Towering 2000’ Waterfalls of Kohala (our Kohala Valleys & Waterfalls Tour) packaged into one Experience!
- You be the judge of your whale watching experience. If you’re not satisfied with your whale sighting, notify your pilot and we will issue a refund of your $50 guaranteed whale watching add on cost.
- Per the National Marine Fisheries Service Rules so as not to disturb or disrupt humpback whales our aircraft will be well over 1000′ away from any whale.
- Please check in for your flight at least 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Passengers over 265 lbs may will be subject to weight restriction fee
- Approx. 1 hour & 15 min duration tour, including check-in
- Warm clothing suggested as weather flight is cool and windy
- All cameras and sunglasses must have straps
- No hats permitted on flight
- Closed-toe shoes required
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
Limited time offer!