Waimea: Doors-Off Kohala Valleys & Waterfalls
Out of stock
Starting June 1, 2020
We are offering this tour exclusively as a private excursion. On our MD 500, we are currently seating up to two (2) guests. Call or chat with our reservations team to inquire about other aircraft options that may be available. Learn more about our new elevated health & safety protocol in response to COVID-19.
The first and only doors-off tour deep into the heart of the spectacular Kohala Valley on the Big Island! There is no better way to experience and learn about the geography, history and incomparable lush beauty of Kohala, birthplace of King Kamehameha, than our doors-off tour. Once you are in these valleys, your camera will be the only thing between you and the towering 2500’ waterfalls and sheer cliff faces – talk about epic social media posts!
Must book early, seats are limited!
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click to view
For answers to common questions please read our faq.
* Approx. 30 minute flight time. Times may vary.
- Please check in for your flight 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Passengers over 265 lbs may be subject to weight restriction fee
- Warm clothing suggested as flight is cool and windy. Closed-toe shoes required. No hats permitted on flight.
- All cameras and sunglasses must have straps
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.