Our Locations & Facilities
We offer utility services across all islands in the State of Hawai’i.
Bases of Operations
- Kona Airport
- Hilo Airport
- Waimea-Kohala Airport
- North O’ahu Base at Turtle Bay Resort
- Kapolei West O’ahu / Kalaeloa Airport
Paradise Helicopters is a locally and veteran owned business that has been providing full-service utility services for over two decades.
We are a full service provider – we supply the helicopter, pilot, fuel, insurance, rigging, permits, ground crew, radio communications, and support fuel truck as needed to accomplish any request.
Paradise Helicopters is authorized by the Federal Aviation Administration to conduct Air Carrier Operations (FAR 135), Rotorcraft External Load Operations (FAR 133), and Commercial Agricultural Operations (FAR 137). In addition, the company has Office of Aviation Services (OAS) certified aircraft and pilots to support Federal Agencies.
Read a short blog article about our utility team spraying a local macadamia nut farm.
- Aerial application for rangeland and forestry utilizing pinpoint and boom systems
- Aerial delivery of cargo, supplies, and materials to remote areas
- Aerial Spraying
- Aerial Fertilizing
- Aerial Application
- Aerial Agricultural
- Ungulates / Livestock
Safety / First Responder
- Natural Disaster Evacuation
- Rappelling and short-haul of personnel when required
- Aerial Survey
- Deployment of personnel to remote unimproved sites
- Aerial crane lift work
- Aerial firefighting
- Precision load-lifting for construction projects
- Debris removal from remote construction sites
- Cement pouring in remote locations with aerial crane
- Aerial surveys for archeology, forestry, wildlife, and real estate estimates
- Brush and tree removal on an archaeologically sensitive property with aerial crane
Our Utility Aircraft
Ask about our UAS / drone capabilities.
Hughes MD 500E
- Four Passenger seats with individual two-way communication
- GPS navigation
- Easily modified for doors-off flights
- Small aircraft footprint allowing flights into and out of small confined areas
- Capable of lifting up to 1,000-pound loads externally at sea level
- Tyler Mount (Middle) capable
- Isolair spray system with 130-gallon tanks and booms
- Isolair dry spreader bucket
Bell 407 Helicopter
- Six Passenger seats with individual two-way communication
- The only standard category helicopter that can lift 2,000+ pounds externally
- GPS navigation
- Easily modified for doors off flights
- Executive seating allowing better passenger interaction as well as enhanced viewing for surveys
- Stable and smooth platform for photography
- Tyler Mount (Nose or Middle), Cineflex and Shotover capable and experienced
- Powerful aircraft capable of flying with six passengers and enough fuel for three hours of flight time
At Paradise Helicopters we have adopted an extensive sanitization protocol and have adjusted operations to adhere to social distancing recommendations
Learn about our Enhanced Health & Safety Protocol
Paradise Helicopters is recognized as a premier global leader in aviation safety because of its many safety accreditations and strong safety culture which is regularly audited by outside sources.
Read our Safety Statement
We can provide excellent and professional utility service that fit your needs:
- Sling Loads
- & More!
Please allow 24 hours for your request to be processed.
P.O. Box 5371
Kailua Kona, HI 96745