REIMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES
- Create family time exploring hidden Hawai’i Island and neighbor island gems
- Escape to O’ahu for a shopping trip
- Spend a long weekend away with private transportation from door to door
- Avoid traffic between home and the airport
- Fly in comfort to and from business meetings
- Conveniently access medical specialists on other islands
- Give the gift of flight by extending benefits to guests
ACCESS THE INACCESSIBLE
Pua Manu members enjoy on demand flights at a moment’s notice to explore Hawai’i nei, create memories with friends and family, or expedite inter-island travel.
Our intuitive Club Concierge team, accessible by members-only phone and text service, make flight planning effortless.
Ask us to elevate your leisure flights with experts in their field. Club Concierge can arrange for an interpretive guide on your heli-hike, a photographer to capture special moments, or a world-renowned volcanologist to educate your child on a visit to Volcanoes National Park. For non-leisure travel, our partnerships with FBO’s and private heliports help minimize your contact and wait time.
However you choose to use your membership, a dedicated VIP Pilot with deep experience in both flight and service will meet your needs with precision.
MEET YOUR FLEET
TWIN-ENGINE BELL 430
SAFETY, LUXURY, COMFORT
Enjoy twin-engine safety, a spacious cabin, luxurious leather seating and the smoothest of rides in Hawai’i’s only twin-engine helicopter, the esteemed Bell 430, owned and operated by Paradise Helicopters.
The best choice for island hopping and overwater sightseeing by virtue of its reliability and stability, the Bell 430 also offers the largest cargo capacity of any privately available helicopter in Hawai’i.
- Seats up to 7 guests
- Nonstop service from Kailua Kona to Honolulu (1hr 15 min), Kahului (45 min) and Lana’i (45 min)
- Cargo space for up to 4 golf bags
BELL 407 HELICOPTER
LEISURE, VISIBILITY, ACCESS
The executive-style Bell 407 is a great choice for leisure and sightseeing. Social seating allows you to enjoy the flight with your companions while taking in views through Hawaii’s largest helicopter windows that offer full viewing from hip to overhead.
Powered by a Rolls Royce engine, this aircraft is also named the “most desirable single-turbine helicopter” by Business Jet Traveler. The Bell 407 won three to one over all competitors in a poll of their executives and high net-worth readers.These same readers voted Bell Helicopters as the most reliable helicopters on the market.
NIMBLENESS & ZIP
Top choice for doors off flight! There’s no better vantage point than a helicopter and there is nothing more exciting than leaving the doors behind so there is nothing between you and the sights. The MD500 is the preferred helicopter of professional photographers, film crews, and skydivers.
The MD500 is the perfect option for shorter flights to explore the Kohala valleys or Volcano on Hawaii Island, or the North Shore on Oahu. One of our Hughes MD 500’s is an exact replica of “The Chopper” in the TV show Magnum, P.I.
- Each member is matched with two of our most experienced VIP aircrew as their primary pilots
- Luxury SUV ground transportation
- ‘Ohana access; extend benefits to friends and family at no charge
- In-flight beverage & gourmet snacks
- Each member receives a unique phone and text line for priority service
- Wait-free check-in en route
- Fleetside delivery to your aircraft
- Relax with wifi, snacks, coffee & tea in our air-conditioned private VIP lounge
- Carbon offsetting for your flight is included through our Green Your Seat program
- Transfer through private FBO’s with your vehicle standing by on the ramp to limit contact and wait times
FREEDOM OF FLIGHT
- 10 hours flight time and 5 hours standby time on twin-engine helicopter
- Enjoy access to our full fleet.
- One ground excursion
- Access to exclusive landing sites
- Members are charged by actual flight time; no rounding up
- Special member rates on additional flight hours and amenities
- Breathe Easy safety protocol
- ISBAO III certified aircraft and facilities
- Aircraft preflight by a certified A&P mechanic
- All Pua Manu VIP pilots required to have 3,000 flight hours experience minimum
- Discounted membership rate for additional pilot
- Our enhanced health & safety protocol helps protect against the spread of COVID-19.
USING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Enjoy top priority on all reservation requests and use flight, standby, and excursion perks in any configuration or extend them to friends and family. All member flights are first come, first served so we recommend booking 48 hours in advance. Members are guaranteed one full day of helicopter use during Festive season (Dec 15 – Jan 7; closed Dec 25). Membership renews annually. Unused benefits do not roll over.
Twin-engine Bell 430 hours may be exchanged for flight hours on other aicraft in our fleet at predetermined rates. Receive discounts on all flight hours, standby hours, retail items, ground activities, landing fees, and catering. Complimentary ground transportation to and from departure and arrival points within the Kona / Kohala region.
MEMBERSHIP IS BY INVITATION ONLY
The Pua Manu Club has a limited number of memberships available and membership is by invitation only. If you would like to contact us about membership, please use this contact form to send us a message.