Paradise Launches Pua Manu Club, Hawaii’s First Helicopter Member Service
Members have access to door-to-door service and exclusive landings across Hawaii
Paradise Helicopters has opened membership to the Pua Manu Club, a first-of-its-kind luxury service providing VIP amenities and priority access to private flights on our Bell 430 twin-engine helicopter.
Pua Manu Club is designed to provide luxury helicopter service across O‘ahu, Maui, Lana‘i and the Island of Hawai‘i. The membership offers an exclusive package of benefits on flights, retail, catering and ground activities, as well as helicopter access throughout the year. Luxury SUV ground transportation in West Hawai‘i is included.
“The Bell 430 is one of the safest and most luxurious aircraft on the market, providing convenient inter-island flights by Hawai‘i’s most experienced team of pilots,” says CEO Cal Dorn. “Paradise offers the most comprehensive selection of exclusive air-tours and landings, so Pua Manu Club members and their guests can enjoy private transportation and door-to-door excursions across the islands.”
All members enjoy:
- Safe and experienced air-tour operations. Each pilot is required to have at least 3,000 flight hours of experience, and all flights include enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Ten flight hours on a twin-engine aircraft and year-round top priority on all reservation requests.
- Access to Paradise-exclusive landings for statewide excursions.
- Direct transportation between Paradise’s network of private terminals and convenient heliports. Automatically check-in en route with heli-side service and no delay in boarding.
- Carbon offsets for each flight with our Green Your Seat program, which supports the reforestation of native trees in Hawai‘i.
- Member benefits may be extended to friends and family, with seating for up to seven guests and enhanced cargo space for four golf bags.
- In-flight beverage and gourmet snacks, as well as access to our private VIP airport lounge.
Nonstop flights include service from Kailua Kona to Honolulu (1 hour, 30 minutes) Kahului (45 minutes) and Lana‘i (45 minutes). Membership starts at $40,000 per year and is by invitation only. For additional details or to request an invitation, visit the Pua Manu Club section of our website.