Kapolei: Doors-Off Diamond Head Scenic
Paradise Helicopters’ Diamond Head Scenic tour is the best way to see some of the most famous spots in Hawai‘i by air. Departing from the Kalaeloa Airport just minutes from the resorts at Kapolei West O‘ahu, you will see Pearl Harbor from the same vantage point as the US Airmen who responded to the fateful attack on the Day of Infamy. You will also drink in the incredible views of Ala Moana Beach Park, the busy Ala Wai Boat Harbor, and the iconic white sand beach of Waikīkī.
- Pearl Harbor
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Ala Wai Boat Harbor
- Waikīkī Beach
- Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
- Lulumahu Falls
- Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Kapolei West Oahu Resort Area
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click map to view larger
For answers to common questions please read our faq.
* Total flight time typically varies from 35 – 40 minutes.
- Passengers over 265 lbs may be subject to weight restriction fee.
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- For optimal availability, we recommend you inquire 48 hrs or more before your desired flight time
For Doors-Off Flights
- A jacket is suggested as the flight is cool and windy
- All cameras and sunglasses must have straps
- No hats permitted on the flight
- Closed-toe shoes required and shoes may not have open backs
Check-in At Our Kalaeloa Base
- For guests who are driving themselves, please arrive at the Kalaeloa Airport Tower parking lot 30 minutes prior to your tour departure. Our van will pick you up here and take you through the security gate to our helicopter pad and hangar.
- There is free parking at Kalaeloa Airport (JRF).
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
- From H-1 Fwy Westbound, take Exit 2, turn Left at the light onto Makakilo Drive.
- Road will become Fort Barrette Road, then Enterprise Avenue. Continue straight.
- At the T Intersection, turn Right onto Midway Street.
- Continue for approximately one quarter mile.
- Paradise Helicopters will be on your left, located near the Naval Air Museum at Barbers Point.
There are no product reviews yet.