Kapolei: Waterfall & Valley Explorer – Doors-Off
Explore the serenity and beauty of O‘ahu’s natural areas from the air on Paradise Helicopters’ Waterfall & Valley Explorer tour. Discover aerial views of the thousand-foot Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls), which has been closed to the public since 1999, and the dramatic ridgelines of the Ko‘olau Mountains, locations completely inaccessible by car. In addition, your aerial expedition will take you above Kāne‘ohe Bay and the fabled North Shore surf breaks – must sees on any adventure!
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
- Ko‘olau Mountains
- Kāne‘ohe Bay
- Famous North Shore surf breaks
- Pearl Harbor
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click map to view larger
For answers to common questions please read our faq.
* Total flight time typically varies from 55 – 60 minutes.
- Passengers over 265 lbs may be subject to weight restriction fee.
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- For optimal availability, we recommend you inquire 48 hrs or more before your desired flight time
Check-in At Our Kalaeloa Base
- For guests who are driving themselves, please arrive at the Kalaeloa Airport Tower parking lot 30 minutes prior to your tour departure. Our van will pick you up here and take you through the security gate to our helicopter pad and hangar.
- There is free parking at Kalaeloa Airport (JRF).
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
There are no product reviews yet.
If you are booking less than 48 hours in advance, please call to confirm availability.
All tours are open to the public and are sold by the individual seat. Make your tour PRIVATE by booking all 6 seats on the aircraft.
All staff & guests are required to wear masks. Learn more about our elevated health & safety protocol in response to COVID-19.