Kona: Experience Hawai’i
Choose Paradise Helicopter’s premiere air adventure, Experience Hawai‘i to explore all five volcanoes, hidden white and black sand beaches, lush waterfalls cascading down 2,000-foot valley walls, breathtaking coastlines and 11 different climate zones.
Hawai‘i is the largest of the Islands and, thanks to Kīlauea and Mauna Loa, it’s still growing. Upon departure from Kona Airport, you will overfly the world-famous Kona coffee district and the slopes of Hualālai and Mauna Loa.
- Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park
- Five major volcanoes
- White and black sand beaches & Beach resorts of Waikoloa
- Waterfalls and deep valleys
- Lush rainforests
- 11 different climate zones
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click to view
For answers to common questions please read our faq.
* Total flight time typically varies from 1.7 – 2.1 hours.
Free round-trip transportation for tours departing from the Kona International Airport.
- Free transportation is limited and based on availability.
- Please reply to your confirmation email with a request for transportation and hotel name. Paradise Helicopters will confirm availability for your date via email and/or phone.
- Pick up and drop off locations are limited to the Kona Coast including the Hapuna area – North and the Keauhou area South.
- Exceptions and other restrictions may apply.
- Free transportation only applies to Air Adventures purchased directly from Paradise Helicopters.
- May not be combined with other offers.
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.