Kona: Volcano Kohala Landing
See the breathtaking beauty of Hawai‘i Island plus land at a remote overlook for a total immersion into the Kohala area on the Kohala Paradise Landing air adventure.
After departing from Kona Airport, you will overfly the Kona coffee district on your way to explore the activity at Kīlauea crater. If Pele is willing, you’ll get a peek into the molten heart of Hawai‘i in the form of hot lava. Then, turn your attention north to Hilo town and the lush rainforests of East Hawai‘i. Notice how the windward side of the island is transformed by the water caught by the mountains.
- Current activity at Kilauea Volcano
Amazing white and black sand beaches
- Hundreds of waterfalls
- 2,000′ valley walls
- Breathtaking coastlines
- 10 different climate zones!
For answers to common questions please read our faq.
* Total flight time typically varies from 1.7 – 2.1 hours.
- Approx. 1 hour on the ground with easy walks
- Approx. 3 hours total, including check-in
Free round-trip transportation for tours departing from the Kona International Airport.
- Free transportation is limited and based on availability.
- Please reply to your confirmation email with a request for transportation and hotel name. Paradise Helicopters will confirm availability for your date via email and/or phone.
- Pick up and drop off locations are limited to the Kona Coast including the Hapuna area – North and the Keauhou area South.
- Exceptions and other restrictions may apply.
- Free transportation only applies to Air Adventures purchased directly from Paradise Helicopters.
- May not be combined with other offers.
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.