Lanai: Maui Nui
Explore the islands of Lāna‘i, Kaho‘olawe, Maui, and Moloka‘i from above on the only helicopter tour of “Greater Maui” with Paradise Helicopters. Over one million years ago, Maui Nui (“Greater Maui”) was a single island forty percent larger than present-day Hawai‘i Island. Over time, natural forces drew Maui Nui lower into the Pacific, and its saddles fell below sea-level to form separate islands.
Launching from Lāna‘i, you will discover all four of the major islands that comprise Maui Nui. First, head east past Kaho‘olawe, with its unique history as a bombing range for the US Army during WWII, to the southern flank of East Maui. View the slopes of Haleakalā and the road to Hāna without spending hours in a rental car, and make your way past the world-famous surf break at Pe‘ahi – Jaws – as you come upon West Maui and its white beaches and transition over the Pailolo channel to Moloka‘i.
- This is a private helicopter tour. Your party of up to six guests will enjoy the helicopter all to your selves.
- World’s Tallest Sea Cliffs (almost 4000’ above the Pacific!)
- Hawai‘i’s-only Maui Nui 4-Island Tour
- Dramatic Waterfalls
- Pristine Cascading Pools
- Lush Rainforests
- White Sand Beaches
- Inaccessible Mountains
- Lāna‘i’s Beautiful Northeastern Coastline
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click to view
For answers to common questions please read our faq.
- * Total flight time typically varies from 1.5 – 1.9 hours.
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Fully narrated tour
- All taxes and fuel surcharge included
- Rate is based on a private tour
- Aircraft can seat up to 6 guests
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
There are no product reviews yet.
Includes up to 6 guests per tour