Kapolei: Oahu Circle Island Experience
11/25/20 UPDATE We are observing reduced-capacity booking as part of Honolulu County’s COVID-19 reopening strategy. If we need to adjust your reservation we will call you right away.
Covering the island of O‘ahu from above, our Circle Island Experience is the only full-circle tour of O‘ahu by helicopter. See incredible aerial views starting with a taste of history over Pearl Harbor, the WWII Arizona Memorial, and Battleship Missouri. Next, soar above the bustling Honolulu Harbor, beautiful Waikīkī, and iconic Diamond Head Crater. Heading further east, you’ll overfly Koko Head Crater and Hanauma Bay before Sandy Beach and Makapu‘u Lighthouse. Heading north, you will come across the fantastic coral formations of Kāne‘ohe Bay, Mokoli‘i (Chinaman’s Hat) and take a peek into “Jurassic Park”– or, as it has been known locally for hundreds of years, Ka‘a‘awa Valley. The thousand-foot cascade of Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls) is sure to stun you, and is accessible only by air.
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
- Ka’a’awa Valley
- Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
- Waikīkī Beach
- Pearl Harbor
- Hanauma Bay
- Kaneohe Bay
- North Shore
- Kaena Point
- Waianae Coast
- Kapolei West Oahu
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click to view
* Total flight time typically varies slightly.
* FREE 15-min Luxury shuttle ride from the Kapolei West Oahu resort area. Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Kapolei West Oahu, Disney Aulani, Kapolei West Oahu Beach Villas Resort, Marriott’s Kapolei West Oahu Beach Club
- Availability: SUN, TUE, WED, FRI, SAT
- Kapolei West Oahu Resort Area pickup available 75 minutes before departure. Return service to the Kapolei West Oahu Resort Area also available after tour.
- For guests who are driving our van will pick you up 45 minutes prior to departure at the Kalaeloa Airport Tower parking lot.
- Passengers over 250 lbs may be subject to weight restriction fee.
- For answers to common questions please read our faq.
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
If you are booking less than 48 hours in advance, please call to confirm availability.
All tours are open to the public and are sold by the individual seat. For the ultimate in social distancing, you can purchase six seats and choose to only fill five of them with members of your party, leaving the front seat with the pilot unoccupied. Our Bell 407 model aircraft offers separate air flow systems for the cockpit and main guest cabin. Our custom cabin partitions prevent airflow between cockpit and main cabin which ensures your party remains segregated from our pilot. Seating Diagram
Learn more about the other features of our elevated health & safety protocol in response to COVID-19.