Kapolei: Oahu Circle Island Experience
Out of stock
Starting June 1, 2020
We are offering this tour exclusively as a private excursion. Due to social distancing requirements, we have modified our cabin seating arrangement and this tour seats up to five (5) guests. Learn more about our new elevated health & safety protocol in response to COVID-19. Call or chat with our reservations team to inquire about other aircraft options that may be available.
Covering the island of O‘ahu from above, our Circle Island Experience is the only full-circle tour of O‘ahu by helicopter. See incredible aerial views starting with a taste of history over Pearl Harbor, the WWII Arizona Memorial, and Battleship Missouri. Next, soar above the bustling Honolulu Harbor, beautiful Waikīkī, and iconic Diamond Head Crater. Heading further east, you’ll overfly Koko Head Crater and Hanauma Bay before Sandy Beach and Makapu‘u Lighthouse. Heading north, you will come across the fantastic coral formations of Kāne‘ohe Bay, Mokoli‘i (Chinaman’s Hat) and take a peek into “Jurassic Park”– or, as it has been known locally for hundreds of years, Ka‘a‘awa Valley. The thousand-foot cascade of Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls) is sure to stun you, and is accessible only by air.
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
- Ka’a’awa Valley
- Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
- Waikīkī Beach
- Pearl Harbor
- Hanauma Bay
- Kaneohe Bay
- North Shore
- Kaena Point
- Waianae Coast
- Kapolei West Oahu
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click to view
* Total flight time typically varies slightly.
* FREE 15-min Luxury shuttle ride from the Kapolei West Oahu resort area. Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Kapolei West Oahu, Disney Aulani, Kapolei West Oahu Beach Villas Resort, Marriott’s Kapolei West Oahu Beach Club
- Availability: SUN, TUE, WED, FRI, SAT
- Kapolei West Oahu Resort Area pickup available 75 minutes before departure. Return service to the Kapolei West Oahu Resort Area also available after tour.
- For guests who are driving our van will pick you up 45 minutes prior to departure at the Kalaeloa Airport Tower parking lot.
- Passengers over 250 lbs may be subject to weight restriction fee.
- For answers to common questions please read our faq.
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.