Ko Olina: Oahu Circle Island Experience
Covering the island of O‘ahu from above, our Circle Island Experience is the only full circle tour of O‘ahu by helicopter. See incredible aerial views starting with a taste of history over Pearl Harbor, the WWII the Arizona Memorial, and Battleship Missouri. Next soar above the bustling Honolulu harbor, beautiful Waikīkī, and iconic Diamond Head Crater. Heading further east, you’ll overfly Koko Head Crater and Hanauma Bay before Sandy Beach and Makapu‘u Lighthouse.
Heading north, you will come across the fantastic coral formations of Kāne‘ohe Bay, Mokoli‘i (Chinaman’s Hat) and take a peek into “Jurassic Park” or, as it has been known locally for hundreds of years, Ka‘a‘awa Valley. The thousand foot cascade of Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls) is sure to stun you, and is accessible only by air.
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
- Ka’a’awa Valley
- Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
- Waikīkī Beach
- Pearl Harbor
- Hanauma Bay
- Kaneohe Bay
- North Shore
- Kaena Point
- Waianae Coast
- Ko Olina
* Total flight time typically varies slightly.
* FREE 15-min Luxury shuttle ride from the Ko Olina resort area. Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina, Disney Aulani, Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club
- Availability: SUN, TUE, WED, FRI, SAT
- Ko‘olina Resort Area pickup available 75 minutes before departure. Return service to the Ko‘olina Resort Area also available after tour.
- For guests who are driving our van will pick you up 45 minutes prior to departure at the Kalaeloa Airport Tower parking lot.
- Passengers over 250 lbs may be subject to weight restriction fee.
- For answers to common questions please read our faq.
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.