Turtle Bay: North Shore Adventure
2/25/21 UPDATE O’ahu is now in Tier 3 stage of reopening and we are able to operate flights at regular capacity.
See all of the breathtaking sights that Oahu’s North Shore has to offer on this twenty-minute North Shore Adventure. Every winter, waves taller than four-story buildings roll through the birthplace of Big Wave Surfing, swells that only the world’s best surfers dare to ride. You’ll get to take in fabulous aerial views of the whole coastline, including Kahana Bay, Waimea Bay, Sunset Beach, and Banzai Pipeline – each with its own well-earned reputation for monster surf. As a bonus, you’ll even get a view of the beautiful Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls). At a 1000 feet, it offers incredible beauty, which has only been viewable by air since 1999.
- Oahu’s World Famous North Shore
- Banzai Pipeline
- Sunset Beach
- Sharks Cove
- Waimea Bay
- Ko‘olau Mountains
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click to view
For answers to common questions please read our faq.
* Total flight time typically varies from 18 – 22 minutes.
- Please check in for your flight 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Passengers over 265 lbs may be subject to weight restriction fee.
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- For optimal availability, we recommend you inquire 48 hrs or more before your desired flight time
For Doors-Off Flights:
- A jacket is suggested as the flight is cool and windy
- All cameras and sunglasses must have straps
- No hats permitted on the flight
- Closed-toe shoes required and may not have open backs
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
If you are booking less than 48 hours in advance, please call to confirm availability.
All tours are open to the public and are sold by the individual seat. Make your tour PRIVATE by booking all 4 seats on the aircraft.
All staff & guests are required to wear masks. Learn more about our elevated health & safety protocol in response to COVID-19.