Turtle Bay: Valleys & Waterfall Explorer
2/25/21 UPDATE O’ahu is now in Tier 3 stage of reopening and we are able to operate flights at regular capacity.
Explore the serenity and beauty of O‘ahu’s best from the air on Paradise Helicopters’ Valleys & Waterfall Explorer tour. Discover aerial views of the thousand-foot Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls), which has been closed to the public since 1999, and the dramatic ridgelines of the Ko‘olau Mountains, locations completely inaccessible by car. In addition, your aerial expedition will take you above Kāne‘ohe Bay and the fabled North Shore surf breaks – must sees on any adventure!
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
- Ko‘olau Mountains
- Kāne‘ohe Bay
- Famous North Shore surf breaks
- Pearl Harbor
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click to view
For answers to common questions please read our faq.
* Total flight time typically varies from 35 – 40 minutes.
- Passengers over 265 lbs may be subject to weight restriction fee.
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- For optimal availability, we recommend you inquire 48 hrs or more before your desired flight time
For Doors-Off Flights
- A jacket is suggested as the flight is cool and windy
- All cameras and sunglasses must have straps
- No hats permitted on the flight
- Closed-toe shoes required and shoes may not have open backs
Check-in At Our Turtle Bay Resort Base
- Please arrive to our base at Turtle Bay Resort 30 min prior to your tour departure time.
- Self-Pay parking is available.
- Our Turtle Bay Resort base is located on Turtle Bay Resort property behind the main parking area, reachable by a short paved walking path.
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
If you are booking less than 48 hours in advance, please call to confirm availability.
All tours are open to the public and are sold by the individual seat. Make your tour PRIVATE by booking all 4 seats on the aircraft.
All staff & guests are required to wear masks. Learn more about our elevated health & safety protocol in response to COVID-19.