Waimea: Doors-Off Kohala Valleys & Waterfalls
The first and only doors-off helicopter tour deep into the heart of the spectacular Kohala valleys. There is no better way to experience and learn about the geography, history and incomparable lush beauty of Kohala, birthplace of King Kamehameha, than this doors-off tour. Once you are in the valleys, your camera will be the only thing between you and the towering 2500’ waterfalls and sheer cliff faces – talk about epic social media posts!
Please book early – seats are limited!
- 2500′ waterfalls and sheer cliff faces
- Rugged shorelines with crashing waves
- Birthplace of Kamehameha the Great
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Click map to view larger
For answers to common questions please read our faq.
* Approx. 35 minute flight time. Times may vary.
- Passengers over 265 lbs may be subject to weight restriction fee.
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- For optimal availability, we recommend you inquire 48 hrs or more before your desired flight time
For Doors-Off Flights
- A jacket is suggested as the flight is cool and windy
- All cameras and sunglasses must have straps
- No hats permitted on the flight
- Closed-toe shoes required and shoes may not have open backs
Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
There are no product reviews yet.
If you are booking less than 48 hours in advance, please call to confirm availability.
All tours are open to the public and are sold by the individual seat. Make your tour PRIVATE by booking all 4 seats on the aircraft.
All staff & guests are required to wear masks. Learn more about our elevated health & safety protocol in response to COVID-19.